Friday, February 06, 2004

Look, everybody: I've been Protocoled!

I've been thinking for the past week or so that it's time I added Protocols to my list of links. It's become a hugely popular source of news on Jews (and a reasonably good one), which is impressive given that the "elders" are a bunch of upstart YU boys ;-). I've also decided to add a few links to other Jewblogs that I've come to enjoy. I will try to keep my list from becoming unwieldy, but I expect it to continue to expand.

If you've taken interest in the preceding discussion of kashrut standards, you may want to read a recent post about Hebrew National in Zackary Sholem Berger's blog. Berger is the first to have begun posting on S.Y. Agnon's A Simple Story for Baraita's online book club, "Book Schnooks." (Well, he hasn't actually written about the book yet; the post is more of an introduction to Agnon. But he's ahead of the rest of us.) I am currently waiting for a copy of Hillel Halkin's translation from Amazon.com. Obtaining the Hebrew original will require a trip to my least favorite library -- the one with the mazes and underground tunnels and man-eating book cases. I'll get there eventually.

No comments: